Friday 2 October 2015

Sept. 30th Cardenuela Riopico

Day 48   15 miles   Total 627.5

On returning to the Albergue last night there were already 2 people snoring in the dorm, so I took my airbed and quilt and slept outside in the covered area at the rear of the building, nice !
In the morning I went to the bar with Christina for coffee and a croisant and we set off at dawn, after most folk. On the way we met up with Paul and Peggy (USA) and walked with them to the 1st village, where we met up with Sue and Therese (Eire). The 5 of us walked on to Altopuerco together. Therese, Sue and I carried on to Cardenuela Riopico and stayed at the tiny Albergue Municipal.
After a communal meal at another Albergue and a couple of beers at the bar, I set up  my bed in the communal area and slept well.

No comments: