Tuesday 13 October 2015

Oct. 12th Virgen del Camino

Day 59    4.5miles   Total 756.5

I slept outside, another guy and his dog also slept outside. It rained most of the night, It was lovely being warm and comfy breathing fresh air listening to the rain.
In the morning the rain had eased and Tolo, Bob and I went for breakfast together. Bob and I were meant to meet up with Jam, who was renting a flat for the coming night.
Tolo was meeting his friend who has been in an hotel in Astorga over the weekend.
The rain had stopped and the sky was lighter, so Bob and I decided to head on.
It was 4.5 miles of suburbs to Virgen del Camino, I was tired and decided to book into the albergue. It was closed so I got a room in a nearby hostal.
It was a national holiday and thr hostal was heaving, and I spent the afternoon drinking and eating tapas with the locals.

No comments: