Saturday 27 June 2015

26th June. Gedre

I arrived at Gavarnie before 8a.m. to make the most of the the day, it's cooler, no cloud build-up, and not many people about. I set off on the main path for the Cirque de Gavarnie.
When talking with my Dutch neighbour at Sorgeat about my foot problem, He suggested healing it myself, by sending light and warmth to my foot whenever I feel any pain. I've been doing that since then, I was interested to see how this walk would work out.
I took so many photo's of the Cirque on the walk in. I only saw two other people on the way.
When my foot hurt, I have it my attention with heat and light imagined, and the pain would go.
It really is a superb spectacle, the whole area including the Spanish side is a world heritage site. The Spanish side includes the Ordessa gorge, which we walked through on the GR11 last year.
I was so pleased to have walked 7miles without my foot being sore. It means more walking in this wonderful location.
When I left the campsite in the morning I checked out one below it, and booked in there for the night. There's a few others here. and Hen's with their chicks, geese, and a pet rabbit free range. They check out to see if any foods available, but aren't a nuisance.

No comments: