Friday 10 July 2015

9th July. nr Angers

After finding the local Nissan dealer shut for holidays I decided to drive by autoroute to Bourges-en-Bresse for a Nissan dealer convenient for the Haute Jura, my intended destination.
I was told that the brake pads would have to come from England. I thought I wouldn't find the pads easily, that's why I tried Nissan dealers. I haven't seen more than 5 or 6 Micra's in France.
Well, I didn't want to wait 4 days with the car as it was.
Plan B then, drive across France to Brittany, carry out some maintenance on my cabin and visit friends, before returning to Dorset.
24hours previously I was planning to go back to Switzerland ! With this happening  it feels like my road trip is almost over. C'est la vie.
By staying on autoroutes I wouldn't have to use the brakes too much. I was a bit stunned by the turn of events. Expect the unexpected is the way of all adventures.

No comments: