Saturday 11 April 2015

Trevelez 9.5miles total201

I was glad I couldn't find a place to camp last night, the luxury of a shower was worth stayng at the hostel !The fact it rained overnight doubled my satisfaction of making the right decision.
  I set off & soon walked up into the clouds. Thick mist for the 1st hour, then I droped below the cloud base. Pleasant walking to Pitres, where I met a group of American women with 2 Spanish guides. The guides warned me that the section between Busquistar & Trevelez was closed because of a massive land-slip.
The walking between Pitres & Busquistar was through delightful countryside.
Just before I got into Busquistar, it started drizzling, so that decided me to hitch. The 2nd car that came along stpped & the woman gave me a lift aĺl the way to Trevelez, she went passed her turning to drop me off. Bless her.
I'm booked into a hostel here as I'm sure it would be a long cold evening & night in the tent.
A hostel cost £20 - £25 a night so I feel ok about the expense !

No comments: