Wednesday 22 April 2015

Day26. Cazorla. 8miles total.283

I was the only passenger on the bus to Quesada. The road from a few miles after Pozo Alcon rose up into the mountains was spectacular.
I couldn't find the GR7 to leave Quesada, so followed a route I worked out off my gps app. Through Olive trees on farm tracks for 6miles.
Corzola came in site as I came around a hillside and the countryside changed to mountainous and no Olive trees.
I arrived at the road by the entrance to a campsite. I was feeling I'd had enough for one day. I hadn't got any rest in Baza, noisy, and my back was achy. I'd got up 4.30 to catch the bus. My foot was aching as bad as at any time.
The campsite was perfect. Grassy tree shaded terraces, friendly Dutch owners, cyclists from Belgium as neighbours. Just what I need !
Later 2 American cyclist's turned up. I had a social evening with fellow travellers sat on chairs by a fire

No comments: