Wednesday 8 April 2015

Day14. 14.6miles total 176miles

A cold night, I should have brought my trusty downmat to sleep on. The Neoair just doesn't insulate enough.
A great walk to Albuneulas, narrow paths & stream beds in places, & well waymarked. Along a fertile valley to Restabal, to where I hoped for the campsite - fully booked by a scout troup. Damn, when I was hoping for a short day.
With uninspiring hilly land ahead I road walked/ hitched to Orgiva.
Orgiva is off the route, but friends from Brittany have a holiday home here. I met up with Danny the key-holder & am at home here.
Orgiva is a Glastonbury type place in Spain. Going to have a few days here, as I haven't slept well with the cold nights.
The 1st week too wet, 2nd week too hot, now too cold. It can only get better

No comments: