Wednesday 30 March 2016

GR7 the continuation

March 29th Ronda

I arrived in Malaga at midday, travelled to the station by shuttle bus & got my ticket for Ronda.
Only when I went to board the train, which was due to leave, did I notice that the ticket was for a later train.
I was directed to an adjacent train that was going to Seville.
The journey to Bobadilla went through the spectacular  El Chorro gorge.
Once in Bobadilla I found I had a 3 hour wait for the Ronda train.
Being a small rural town, I went to a bar and people-watched !
A better re-aquaintance with Spain than waiting in Malaga.
When I left there were 3 domino's games going.
A 10 minute walk in Ronda and I arrived at the basic, yet nice enough hostal, (cheap hotel).
Tomorrow I shall explore Ronda a little before setting off on the section of the GR7, be I missed out last year, between Ronda and Rio Gordo

No comments: